What it is?
DotNetNuke Flash Image Rotator is based on
JW Image Rortator
, an open source flash project enables you to show a couple of photos in sequence, with fluid transitions between them. It supports rotation of an RSS, XSPF or ASX playlists with JPG, GIF and PNG images, a wide range of flashvars (variables)
How to use it?
After install this module, please select "Edit ImageRotator Opion" item on module dropdown menu.
In the Edit page, there are many options you can play.
Help This Project
American Red Cross Heart of Oklahoma
Chinese Blog: Focus on DNN
English Website: www.AboutDNN.com
Thanks for all the people who help improve this module:
Image Rotator Options
Image Rotator Options are variables to control both behavior and appearance of the Image Rotator.
- height (320): Sets the overall height of the player/rotator.
- width (260): Sets the overall width of the player/rotator.
- transition (random): Only for the rotator. Sets the transition to use between images. The default, random, randomly pick a transition. To restrict to a certain transition, use these values: fade, bgfade, blocks, bubbles, circles, flash, fluids, lines
Image XML List
We use a XSPF format XML file to store the image list, you can made your own image list by modifying this list.
- backcolor (0xFFFFFF): Backgroundcolor of the controls, in HEX format.
- frontcolor (0x000000): Texts & buttons color of the controls, in HEX format.
- lightcolor (0x000000): Rollover color of the controls, in HEX format.
- screencolor (0x000000): Color of the display area, in HEX format. With the rotator, change this to your HTML page's color make images of different sizes blend nicely.
- logo (undefined): Set this to an image that can be put as a watermark logo in the top right corner of the display. Transparent PNG files give the best results (example).
- overstretch (false): Sets how to stretch images/movies to make them fit the display. The default stretches to fit the display. Set this to true to stretch them proportionally to fill the display, fit to stretch them disproportionally and none to
keep original dimensions.
- showeq (false): Set this to true to show a (fake) equalizer at the bottom of the display. Nice for MP3 files.
- showicons (true): Set this to false to hide the activity icon and play button in the middle of the display.
- shownavigation (true): Set this to false to completely hide the controlbar.
- audio (undefined): Assigns an additional, synchronized MP3. Use this for a closed audio description or director's comments with the mediaplayer or background music with the rotator. When using the mediaplayer and a playlist, you can assign audio
to every entry.
- autostart (false for player, true for rotator): Set this to true in the player to automatically start playing when the page loads, or set this to false with the rotator to prevent the automatic rotation.
- repeat (false): Set this to true to automatically repeat playback of all files. Set this to list to playback an entire playlist once.
- rotatetime (5): Sets the number of seconds an image is played back.
- shuffle (false):Set this to true to playback a playlist in random order.
- volume (80): sets the startup volume for playback of sounds, movies and audiotracks.
of track information. More info at this demo page.
- linkfromdisplay (false): Set this to true to make a click on the display result in a jump to the webpage assigned to the link flashvar.
- linktarget (self): Set this to the frame you want hyperlinks to open in. Set it to
blank to open links in a new window or _top to open in the top frame.